How to Apply
More on How to Apply
- Click on the course title and then click "Apply Now"
- Enter your user name and password. (User name is your eNumber, Password is your EC password)
- Provide required information (date of birth, home address, etc.) You may not be asked these questions if you previously applied to a program through our system.
- Complete the online application (Application page example)
- Print the "Permission to Register" Form and then register in person at Records & Registration
- Pay the $500 deposit on Touchnet and print the receipt.
- Submit the signed form to CPE with other materials.
Paying the $500 Deposit
How to Access TouchNet:
- Log in to the Elmhurst College portal and go to BlueNet
- Under "My Student Financial Account", click on "TouchNet Connect"
- Click "Next" and then "Access My Student Account"
How to Pay:
Step 1 Click on eDeposits
Step 2 Make Deposit Payment for Term
Select the term 2018 January - Click Select
(EC Summer and Spring Break will also select 2018 January)
Make Deposit Payment
Select Travel Abroad Deposit – Click Select
Step 3 Select payment method
Review details. Submit payment and print receipt
Turn in receipt to CPE along with other application materials.