Skip to content

Your ECabroad Adventure Begins Here!

You’d like to study away but you don’t know how to get started? You’ve come to the right spot….
We have short-term programs (J-Term, Spring Break, or EC Summer)  and semester/year programs. 
The links to the left give detailed information about the application process for each type of program.

Students can apply for short-term programs by going to the How to Apply page.
It is not necessary to meet with an advisor from the CPE: International office.
If you have any questions, please come to a  Study Away Fair, Info Session and/or Mentoring Session


  1. Attend a Study Away Fair, Info Session and/or Mentoring Session
  2. Start with reading this page to find information on the types of programs offered, and how to search for programs. Researching programs in advance will give you the opportunity to make the best use of your time when meeting with a CPE:International advisor.  
  3. Complete online advising application.
  4. Email to make an advising appointment.  (Reminder - advising appointments are for semester/year long programs only.)