Your ECabroad Adventure Begins Here!
Welcome to ECabroad - the website designed to help you find and apply to a study abroad program through Elmhurst College. Here you can:
- Search through our extensive list of study abroad programs using a variety of criteria such as region, country, city, or term;
- Learn about scholarships and other financing options available
- Submit EC application materials, often using an electronic signature
- Apply for summer, semester and year-long programs as soon as application cycles open; and beginning in April submit an application for J-Term courses abroad
- Track the progress of your application and access important documents all in one easy stop!
To learn more about how to begin your study abroad adventure, click on "First Steps" under "Before You Go" in the upper left corner of this page.
Note: You can explore the information on this site without logging in. In fact, we suggest that you don't log in until you have decided on a program and taken the required actions described under First Steps for long- and short-term programs. Once you start an application, you can check its status, save it and return to it at any time by visiting this site and clicking the login link in the upper right hand corner of this screen.