Our scholarship application is online, and can be found on your home page, after you have applied for your program.
We offer the following scholarships/grants:
- The Priority Application period for 2019 Jterm, Spring Break, and Summer programs is April 2nd – 13th. Students who apply during this period will be eligible for the Early Bird Scholarship, in which they will receive a 10% discount on their program of choice
- Tiana Rust Escarcida Passport Scholarship -- Provides reimbursement for the costs of obtaining a US passport
- International Education Endowed Funds – Average grant: $345
- Buck Alumni Award (J-Term only) – 2 students per year will each receive a $1,000 award
- Honors Research Grant (for EC Honors Program students) – Average grant: $300
- Swords Memorial Scholarship (for EC Honors Program students)
– Average scholarship $300
- Barbara Smith Scholarship (J-Term only, for EC Honors Program and/or history majors)
– Average scholarship $2,500
- Swords Memorial Scholarship for English Majors/Minors – Average scholarship $500
- Savage International Service-Learning Scholarship – Average scholarship $175
J-Term and Spring Break study away programs – September 22
Summer study away programs – March 1
Scholarships and grants will be reviewed immediately after the deadline. Scholarship administrators will email students, telling them if they received an award, and the amount of the award. Please be aware that we are not able to review scholarship applications without a corresponding complete study away application.